Children they say are the leaders of tomorrow. They don't just grow up to be leaders of tomorrow without help, do they? Someone has got to mentor them into these leadership positions. Our leaders have failed in: being good role models, instill good moral values, their leadership styles, showing good ethics and principles that sustain attitudinal and behavioral change in children and youth.
The number of boys growing up without fathers or/and mother figures in their lives has reached epidemic proportions. High rates of negligence on the part of parent as well divorce, death of one or both parents and out-of-wedlock births have created a generation of parentless children.
- Corruption amongst the youth
- High rates of school drop out
- High rate of displaced anger
- Increase in gang memberships and cults
- Increase in the cases of drug abuses amongst the youth
In SHF, we provide practical mentorship opportunities to children and youths in the following areas:
- BoysToMen and GirlsToWomen Mentorship Program Read More....
- Life Skills (Personal and Career Development) Read More....
- Mental Empowerment Read More....