Take the #PlantATreeChallenge Here's why: • 9 out of 10 people breathe polluted air
• 7 million people die every year from air pollution-related causes
• Air pollution can lead to Lung cancer, asthma, stroke, heart disease, dementia.
• Buy a seedling (baby tree)
• Choose a location
• Plant the tree
• Take photos of yourself planting the tree(s), upload on any social media and tag 3 friends to take the challenge, copy and paste on your wall.
• Finally, commit to nurture the tree(s) to maturity
By planting TREES you will be improving the QUALITY of the AIR we breathe because TREES filter air by removing dust and absorbing other pollutants like carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide contributing to taking away greenhouse gases (GHG) Together We Take Climate Action