Waste recycling is the best and sustainable ways of dealing with waste management. Safe waste disposal and recycling is critical for public health.
- Poor waste management is a serious issue to human health and environments
- Flood disaster
- Air pollution and respiratory diseases
- Soil contamination
- Water contamination
- Severe weather due to climate contamination
- Harm our animal and marine life
SHF takes the following approach:
-Create awareness on the need to properly dispose waste
- Sensitize people on the dangers associated with indiscriminate disposal of wastes
- Educate and train people on how to minimize waste generation as well as encourage 'Waste Recycling'.